Sunday 14 August 2011

Layouts!

Now that I have this space, I can start to share some of the things I like to do when I get those scarce few minutes to myself!

Scrapbooking has been a part of my life for a good few years now and I allow myself to indulge in monthly kits from here. Below are a few of my more recent creations & I look forward to sharing more in the future!

The first is of Tom whilst on holiday in France last year - I used up an old supply of 'Recess' papers from Basic Grey




This next LO uses papers from Glitz and was scraplifted from Nat on the Design Team (thanks Nat x)




Another page using the Glitz papers from the same kit. I've started playing around with Hipstamatic and loved the way these photo's turned out. Well worth the couple of quid the app cost and loads of effects to play with too!




These last two were done using very old Sunday kits from Sarah's when she used to have a monthly crop - using a Bella Boulevard sticker sheet.

Hope you've enjoyed having a peek x (just hope that it all works as not done such a long post before!)


No comments:

Post a Comment