Tuesday 4 October 2011

It's been a while!!

Crikey! can't believe a whole month has passed me by and only just getting round to adding some holiday photos and some stuff I've been playing with too!


The boys enjoying the pool at our first site on the Vendee



This has to be one of my favourite photos!!



Can't take the credit for this one! Hubby is pretty nifty with a camera!


No.2 son at Chinon, Loire Valley


No.1 Son also at Chinon, but in the depths rather than up top!!


Sculpture "The Braves" at Omaha Beach, Normandy


So, that's a snippet from holidays but I've also played with paper!!

This was based on a sketch over at Shimelle's Blog - you can find her version here. I chose to rotate it as I had landscape photo's and used the acetate doily in place of the cardstock die-cut

Another LO on greeny background (I seem to have had a run on this colour quite by accident!!) & again helped along by Shimelle - this time from a starting point. I'm not sure how happy I am about the full on journalling as I don't usually 'bare my soul' & I'm not a fan of my own writing and it's gone rather wonky but hey ho!



 Finally, and yes you've guessed it, Shimelle providing inspiration again! Another starting point here. This is a definite change in colour palette & gave me the chance to use up some Christmas papers that are a couple of years old!! If you want to see what Shimelle did, here is her finished version



2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Your hubby is really nifty with the camera!
    Love your LO's - I'm a big fan of Shimelle's starting points too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo didn't know you had a blog Emma. I love the photos of you in Paris and the layout you have done with them-may have to lift that with permission (please). Hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Lovely pics of the boys too. xx

    ReplyDelete